Volunteer with Georgia Breast Cancer to help us with our mission! We have many volunteer opportunities available.
Last updated 07/23/17
- Public Relations/Marketing – Georgia Breast Cancer needs help with its marketing and public relations efforts. This is a perfect job for a college graduate, or intern who wants to build up their experience working with a non-profit. Contact Jennie Palmer for more information.
- Grant Writing – Georgia Breast Cancer would like your help applying for various grants. There are quite a few opportunities for Georgia Breast Cancer to work with the community, and apply for grants given to non-profits in Georgia. Let us know if you can help! email Sheryl Cherico.
- Fundraising – Are you a good fundraiser? Georgia Breast Cancer could use help with its signature event, The Pink Cork that is being held on October 14, 2017. Contact Sheryl Cherico if you are able to help with the silent auction.
- Education – Would you like to help us get out in the community to educate employers, employees, under served and community leaders about breast cancer? If so, this would be the perfect volunteer position for you! Contact Jennie Palmer if interested.
- Advocacy – Georgia Breast Cancer’s mission is to advocate for the State of Georgia. If you can help us with contacting legislators, identifying bills in the house, or meeting with our lawmakers, please contact Amy Hoke.